Are you ready to write the next chapter of your career? Join us and together, let’s write more success stories for businesses globally.
Azeus is a leading IT services provider who has been delivering solutions to clients from all over the world. We have a proven track record of developing large and complex systems for both the public and private sectors.
Determined to always give top-of-the-line services and products, we have optimized our methodologies, processes, and practices, and have been appraised at the highest level (Level 5) of the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI). A feat we’ve achieved since 2003.
Established in Hong Kong back in 1991, Azeus has since then expanded to open offices in other parts of Asia, Europe, North America, and Africa.
The ideal candidate is a multi-skilled Full Stack Developer who can take on tasks in different areas of bespoke system development and/or product development. Since the role will be working with different teams and departments, we’re looking for someone who can nurture relationships and take accountability of his or her work.
Moreover, we make sure to keep up with the latest trends in the industry but, we don’t just simply stay in the know. We also make sure that we handpick the best out of all the trendiest technologies as we see fit. So, if it’s variety and quality in everyday work you’re looking for, you can definitely leave monotony out of the question.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Full stack development which covers implementation of new features of innovative and award-winning products
- Technical risk assessment, estimation, and recommendation
- Design and integration of 3rd party solutions into the product’s ecosystem
- Product maintenance and support
- With a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any course related to Information Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- 3+ years of experience in bespoke system or product development
- 3+ years of experience with Java or other enterprise programming languages
- 3+ years of experience on SQL (Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server database is a plus)
Nice to have (knowledge or experience in):
- Java & JSP, Java frameworks (SpringBoot, Google Guice)
- Source code versioning systems (CVS, Git)
- Eclipse, Apache Tomcat, Docker
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary package
- Exposure to a variety of technologies and roles
- Abundant opportunities to upskill and grow on the job
- Being part of a global team of competent IT professionals
- Being part of the company’s continuous growth and R&D on new technologies
- An environment focused on quality and streamlined processes: CMMI Level 5
- Family-like work environment
- Semi-flexible work schedule
- Temporary WFH set-up (Work tools will be provided)
- Opportunity to work in Hong Kong and other countries post-pandemic
Hiring Condition: Successful completion of background checking will be required as a condition of hire.