- Systems analysis and design
- Product design
- Technical risk assessment and estimation
- Providing solutions and preparing proof-of-concept for technical proposals and demonstrations
- Product maintenance and support
- A graduate of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any course related to Information Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- With excellent programming and problem-solving skills
Our Tech Stack
java, sql, spring, hibernate, vue.js, node.js, java servlets, android, objective-c, gradle, jenkins-docker, git
We don’t blindly chase after the trendiest technologies, but we strive to use the best ones for the job at hand. That means we try to achieve a good balance between proven tech while continuously evaluating and modernizing our stack as new techniques, libraries, and frameworks come out.
After a rigorous training program of up to two months, you’ll immediately get to work on one of our projects. We’re working on mission-critical government systems or commercial products that are leveling up the way the world does business.