If you are independent, results-driven, passionate and you desire to be part of a winning-team, join Azeus Convene! We are currently looking for a Business Development Executive to be part of our growing sales force for our product, Azeus Convene.
Convene is a meeting and collaboration solution for Boards and Senior Leadership Teams. Our client base has grown exponentially and we have extended our global footprint in over 100 countries which has already been recognized by reputable institutions across the globe.
Visit azeusconvene.com for more information.
As a Business Development Executive, your typical day may include the following:
- Provide day-to-day hands on sales execution, including marketing requirements
- Build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals
- Identify partnership opportunities, drafting proposals, negotiating, and exploring collaboration points
- Manage pre-sales activities through product demonstrations, advise on bid preparation, support with product pricing and realization of business plan targets
- Manage follow-up customer training and product implementation
What you’ll be doing most proactively are:
- Develop and maintain a Sales Pipeline, including pursuing sales leads and prospective clients within our CRM
- Attend trade shows inter-state (if required)
- Deliver customer presentations and proposals, and negotiate and close business deals
- Looking for partnership opportunities and building a close relationship with key partners
- Maintain awareness of legislation and best governance practices
- Provide updates on sales leads to Senior Management
This job is perfect for you if you have:
- Demonstrable software sales experience especially if you have previously worked for a board management solution
- Great people skills in engaging mid-level to C-suite personnel
- The ability to work effectively as a team player with multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Knowledge on corporate governance and/or corporate secretarial function (a huge plus)
We are likely to hire you if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree level education
- At least 3-5 years of experience in selling software/technology to corporate executives
- Commercial awareness of mobile and digital products, and SaaS
- An ability to build rapport and build relationships easily with people
- Collaborate with colleagues across the globe
- Semi-flexible schedule
If you think you’re up to the challenge, join our team today!
Hiring Condition: Successful completion of background checking will be required as a condition of hire.